Twitter is like a river in which we drink. The river flows continuously. When we are thirsty, we dip our canteen in and catch the water at that exact moment and begin drinking. It’s impossible to catch the entire river. Sometimes our canteen catches things we don’t want in our water. We then create filters to extract cleaner water when we refill our canteens. The cleaner the water is the higher the consumable value. The river is the global twitter feed, the canteen is your following feed, filters are the lists and search tools and the water is valued content.
- Pivot; This Way Or That ( March 30, 2017 )
- I Blame My Parents ( January 19, 2015 )
- The Art of Leadership ( August 23, 2014 )
- Your business doesn’t fail. You fail your business. ( January 24, 2014 )
- Innovating Leadership Through Failure ( April 10, 2013 )
- Being Unorthodox In A Sea Of Compliance ( February 26, 2013 )
- Setting a Goal: I will be a Runner! ( June 18, 2011 )
- Technology Deprived: Treading Water in a Big Pond with Big Fish ( June 15, 2011 )
- My Process: How @Grooveshark Helps Me Create More From Less. ( June 12, 2011 )
- New Site Design for @lucaslshaffer ( June 11, 2011 )
About the AuthorI am a husband to a beautiful wife named Whitney and Dad to a wonderful baby boy. Yay! :) Damien Augustus Shaffer has come into this world on March 15th 2010. In my professional life, I have accumulated over 4 years utilizing a wide range of technologies to develop software solutions for my current employer. Most of this time was spent learning methodical approaches within different environments to broaden my programming knowledge and project planning abilities. These environments include both open source and Windows based development, mainly Web. I also dabble in Social Media and it applications in today's culture and marketplace. I consider it a hobby but some may say its an obsession. ;) I enjoy it immensely.
March 30, 2017 at 6:03 pm
June 23, 2015 at 5:11 pm
January 19, 2015 at 10:37 am
August 23, 2014 at 11:19 am