I have answered that question many times in interviews and self-absorbed thoughts. No one could of told me that I would be here; letting go of what I have grown accustomed to so I could play out an idea that has seamlessly gone from nothing to something. I sit now at my computer worried, scared and drenched with doubt and yet I feel empowered. My sole purpose is not only to do good work but also to team myself with others who do good work. I am officially the forward facing owner of a small business.
This is definitely not where I saw myself a year ago.
What once was clear is now a little fuzzy. I can not say what the future will bring but I can tell you that tomorrow I begin a different path. A path that is not beaten. A path that most do not know exists.
I”ve met some amazing people since the Summer of 2010 and must admit I wish I would have done it earlier. With the details changing everyday, my business model is clearly to help businesses define their web presences through social media and making connections to their audience. I love people and I love computers. It”s only natural I want to bring them closer.
Cheers to the future!
Visit my company here: http://standandstretch.com
- I Blame My Parents ( January 19, 2015 )
- The Art of Leadership ( August 23, 2014 )
- Your business doesn’t fail. You fail your business. ( January 24, 2014 )
- Innovating Leadership Through Failure ( April 10, 2013 )
- Being Unorthodox In A Sea Of Compliance ( February 26, 2013 )
- Once Upon a Timing: Retrospective of Critical Importance ( November 1, 2012 )
- From Technology to Business: Finding My #Flow ( November 6, 2011 )
- Remembering Ten Years Ago ( September 11, 2011 )
- Speaking: 'Social Media Workshop' at Columbus State University Center for Career Development ( September 6, 2011 )
- Setting a Goal: I will be a Runner! ( June 18, 2011 )